Sunday 9 January 2011

What a ladder, sugar!

With the weather turning sunny, even if it's still freezing cold, it's always good to know that you can hang your towels on a bamboo ladder, don't you agree? Luckily, I have one! Another of my Christmas presents that has made me disproportionately happy.


Not only that, but check out the best sugar pot in the world. I feel very protective over this sugar pot, and worry every time I take it off the shelf to add sugar to the Boyf's tea (I'm sweet enough already, haha).



I also got an almost-matching mug/cup (I'm not sure what it is) for my birthday.


Shame I don't have any red thread, so I can't do some quilting, rather than just making cups of tea in my new mug/cup. But it is a lovely new light Earl Grey by Fortnum & Mason, excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, hints, tips, and anything else!